搜索
广州流金岁月钟表维修 13925124671
打印

The Ebohr Flying Orbital Tourbillon 依波宇飞EC陀飞轮手表

[复制链接]

发表于 2015-8-12 11:26:56 | 只看该作者 |只看大图 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
In terms of modern and complicated high-end Chinese watch brands, Ebohr is definitely topping the list. I had a chance to sit with the vice General Manager and Design Director, Gaosheng Yan, at their Shenzhen headquarters who explained the process of creating a watch of this high standard. Boasting not only an extremely impressive movement but also a handsome and modern case, Ebohr has gone to great lengths to stand out from the competition in every aspect of their presentation. After having the chance to wear this watch myself I can honestly say, if not for the logo on the dial, one could easily mistake this kind of craftsmanship for something from a high end Swiss luxury watch brand.
在现代和复杂高端的中国手表品牌这一方面,依波绝对是一流的。我有机会在依波的深圳总部和他们的副总经理兼设计总监,闫高生坐在一起交谈关于此表高标准的创造过程。此表拥有令人印象非常深刻的表芯,而且也有非常英俊和现代化的表壳,依波的展示从竞争中的每一个方面脱颖而出。我有机会试戴这块手表,说实话,如果不是在表盘上的商标标志,人们可以很容易地认为这是一块很高端的瑞士豪华手表。

Similar (in function) to the Jean Dunand Tourbillon Orbital, the flying one minute tourbillon makes a full orbital rotation once every hour. But what Ebohr wanted to do differently was to strip away the dial and put the mystery of an orbital tourbillon movement on full display. Removing the dial presented a few challenges for Mr. Yan, one of them being the plate that the tourbillon rotates on. "It was too simple. Since we removed the dial, we needed what was behind the dial to also be beautiful." Their movement supplier wouldn't customize any detail on the rotating plate, so they had to create the decorated plates independently and supply them back to the watchmakers to finally be added to the movement.
此表(功能方面)类似于Jean Dunand Tourbillon Orbital,此陀飞轮每一小时围绕着表盘轨道旋转一圈。但依波想将表盘排除并且充分地展示宇飞EC陀飞轮表芯的奥秘。除去表盘给闫先生带来了一些挑战,其中之一是陀飞轮的旋转板。“这样太简单了。既然我们除去了表盘,我们更需要把表盘后面设计的很美观。”他们的表芯供应商不愿意定制任何细节上的转板,所以他们不得不独立创造出装饰板以便最终提供给制表人添加到表芯中。

So how do you read the time on this thing? Mr. Yan explained that they wanted to keep most of the watch face open to expose the tourbillon, so they moved the entire hour indication to the section located from what would normally be the 3 o'clock to the 7 o'clock positi**. The large minute hand does a full dial rotation as usual, but the hours are read by a hand with 3 prongs of different lengths. Each prong passes over a section of 4 hours. So for example, the small prong reads the hours closest to the center of the watch, 1-4 o'clock. As 4 o'clock comes and goes, the middle-length prong begins to pass over the middle indicator section covering the 5 to 8 o'clock hours. And so on for 9-12. Difficult to describe, but actually not difficult to at all read once you understand what you're looking at.
那么,应该怎样看时间?闫先生解释说,他们想把大部分手表面用来展示陀飞轮,所以他们将整个小时指针的部分放在了通常位于从三点到七点位置。大分针如常转动着表盘,但时针是由具有3个不同长度的尖针组成的。每一个尖针会经过4小时。例如,小尖针指示的是最接近手表中心的1-4点。四点之后,中长的尖针开始越过覆盖中间5至8点的指标部分。9-12就是长尖针了。很难描述此表的时间指示,但其实是不难的。

The watch case is also quite different from anything typically Chinese. It's thick and strong, which is a pretty good idea since you want those delicately moving parts to feel safe and protected. Another thing I happen to love is when the a leather strap is rounded to perfectly fit the case. I think we need to see a lot more of this from other brands, especially on big chunky watches.
此手表的表壳也不同于一般的中国手表。它很厚实,这样可以保护那些微妙的表芯零件,也给您带来一种安全感。另一点我很喜欢的是皮表带是圆形的,而且完美地包裹着表壳。我认为其他品牌也需要如此设计表带,尤其是那些粗壮厚实款的手表。

评分

参与人数 1知名度 +2 收起 理由
李伟谈国表 + 2 赞一个!

查看全部评分

3条回复

返回列表
沙发
发表于 2015-8-12 14:32:21 | 只看该作者
板凳
发表于 2015-8-12 16:08:30 | 只看该作者
赞一个!
地板
发表于 2015-8-12 17:16:26 | 只看该作者
觉得都挺和谐的,赞一个!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|公司简介|隐私政策|手机版|小黑屋|Archiver|名表通 | www.watchlead.com ( 粤ICP备14096658号

粤公网安备 44010402002364

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 01:53 , Processed in 0.172405 second(s), 34 queries .