[复制链接]
楼主
发表于 2012-10-16 04:01:05 | 显示全部楼层
OHSEAL 发表于 2012-10-15 23:34
级别不高的毛坯芯,是ETA芯.

很明顯是現成的后做陀~
機芯看不太清細節,不過看自动轮的反光,象是翻新的.

PS.
前些日子某人跟俺說,現在杭州產的2824與eta一模一樣可通用,另一人補充說,eta的零件可供杭州2824用,但杭州2824的套入eta還是不行,工差原因.
俺最近也和澳洲的一个朋友交流得挺多,他本身也是做类似的网站,有海鷗和2824两种機芯供選擇,不過俺老嫌他款式特色略差,就斧頭針之类的款.因俺也有點类似的东西在想,所以比較留意.不過沒拿到專利之前,俺肯定不会动工,宁愿埋了也不献世~

沙发
发表于 2012-10-16 04:44:40 | 显示全部楼层
shek329 发表于 2012-10-16 04:22
看到这个机芯,对HELSON的售价就可以理解了。我以前还以为他们是握有一批库存瑞士机呢,现在看来商人就是商 ...

商业行為,求利是正常的,不求利才讓人担心.

至于对售价是否可以理解,角度問題.
从成本至售价的營銷角度來說,當然可以理解.
但對于可否复制性而言,那就另當別論:
瑞士品牌貨有N多綜合因素是不可計算不可复制的成本.
而HELSON是很容易可以算出帳來的,站西訂制貨+网站和營銷而已.
壳是至少500件訂量,需要一次性投入,機芯不用,賣完随買随有.
而且款式多,用的都是同一两款芯,只要上了軌道,经營可以很灵活.
而且現在這类的经營模式似乎蠻普及,不知是否仿表业的另一突破口.
板凳
发表于 2012-10-16 04:51:27 | 显示全部楼层
YYYY111121 发表于 2012-10-16 04:44
商业行為,求利是正常的,不求利才讓人担心.

至于对售价是否可以理解,角度問題.

似乎說太白了,
一向不編輯言論的,
就補一句鍋吧:也能成為獨立小品牌的另一突破口.

一家愚見,略有痴人說梦之嫌,都當一陣风好了~
地板
发表于 2012-11-10 05:18:51 | 显示全部楼层
tony2011 发表于 2012-10-16 09:00
内行的专家啊!
看了评论我有点后怕

再評論似乎已過時,俺的判斷可暫且擺一旁,其实也相距不遠.
以下是上月20几号俺澳洲的一位朋友給俺的email全文,他是完全的同行,和helson干着相同的事,信中做了若干點評,俺認為是一盆不慍不火的清水,供参考~~~~~~

Hi Yuet

Ha-ha…. We all get things wrong sometimes.

I read a few of the posts on the internet link. Very interested. The Helson Shark Diver Bronze, in my opinion a very average watch. It may have an ETA-2824-2, but as many of the contributors to the post suggested it may be refurbished or replica or copy. I would say most probably it looks to me as a Hangzhou 6300 (I think this is the correct number), but a copy regardless. Plus at USD1,299 it is very expensive.

The case is not special, bronze is not an expensive metal. It looks like gold and Chinese like gold. The 2 gaskets or O-rings are not special. The movement ring is very crude. The case is very ordinary and will be made in China. I am surprised at the lack of quality. Mr Helson has not got this made in a good factory. My cases are far better quality.

So as we say in Mr Helson is laughing all the way to the bank. If I was making a Bronze case I would probably charge the same as the stainless steel.

As you mentioned the Chinese like foreign products. We do here, but Australian manufacturing quality is very low. China can produce the best and the worst. So it is confusing that you will buy for example, Prada or Trussardi that have factories in China. So you are buying your local brand, with an Italian label. If the item were manufactured in Italy that will be totally different.

Here is an opportunity,  that is being taken my many Chinese. Buy a European brand. Eterna-Matic is owned by the Chinese, Enicar is owned by the Chinese. I suspect these watches have their cases made in China. But they are still seen as European.

If the quality is good it should not matter from which country. But people are strange. Swiss and German is good, Japanese is not as good. But Japanese make very good things for example Honda (although some are made in China) and Grand Seiko is as good as any Swiss watch.

Some Chinese are very clever, well most Chinese are very clever. But in the watch industry, instead of making lots of profit from the stupid white guys, why not partner with them and establish a Sino-European brand. Or just allow the European to act as the front man and the Chinese can organise the productions and you both make a lot of money.

I have been very vocal about Chinese watch movements. Sea-Gull and Hangzhou are excellent. Even DG and Nanning at the lower end of the market are good products. I say almost every day on the Forums, that the Sea-Gull is as good as ETA and will be better than ETA in a few years.

I think Steinhardt is owned by a Chinese guy. 121-Time is owned by a Chinese husband and wife and the wife is fluent in English, Chinese, French and German. So they are very clever.

But the next emerging market is India. They can make very good products. But as my father says, you can never trust an Indian – he lived in India from age of 6 to 17 years.

Talk soon

Regards
Dan
5#
发表于 2012-11-10 05:20:30 | 显示全部楼层
OHSEAL 发表于 2012-10-16 08:21

好久木來烏
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|公司简介|隐私政策|手机版|小黑屋|Archiver|名表通 | www.watchlead.com ( 粤ICP备14096658号

粤公网安备 44010402002364

GMT+8, 2024-5-9 12:45 , Processed in 0.129333 second(s), 31 queries .